Cal-Royal F5000V Fire Rated Vertical-Rod Push-Bar Exit/Panic Device.
F5000V Fire Rated Vertical Rod Exit Device
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" thick standard.
- Stile: 3-3/4" minimum stile width required for single door application. 3-1/2" minimum stile width required for double door application. Lever and not trims available.
- Chassis - Steel (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutout.
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws. Thru bolts are included and standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel construction.
- Hand - Non handed, center hub.
- Latch Bolt, Spring - Stainless steel
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 2.
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge steel, painted.
- F5000V Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 3’ x 7’ single doors and 6’ x 7’ double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
Brand new in original packaging.
You get 8 pieces when you order this lot.